Skip to content
• Participants must register in advance to take part in Softlogic Infosystems Private limited trainings or certification exams. Registration consists of filling out a form, either by hand or online, that is provided by Softlogic Infosystems Private limited. Registration also includes selecting the training session the participant intends to attend or the respective certification exam. The current Softlogic Infosystems Private limited Technical Training Course Catalog provides a list of training services and certification examinations offered by Softlogic Infosystems Private limited.
• Softlogic Infosystems Private limited will conduct training on its own premises, on the participant’s premises, or at another mutually agreed upon location. Training is to be conducted during the dates specified by Softlogic Infosystems Private limited in the quote and confirmed by the participant. If training takes place on Softlogic Infosystems Private limited premises, Participants will receive a certificate confirming participation upon completion of training.
• The price of one certification examination entitles one participant to take one certification exam, independent from the result of the respective test. The use of any aids besides the certification software is forbidden during the certification examination. If the participant uses any other software, data, documents or persons, the examination will be stopped and the results of the examination will be not passed. The participant must pay the full certification fee, no refund.
• The participant must not pay any fees if Softlogic Infosystems Private limited receives notice of termination on or before the 10th business day before the first day of training or certification date. The participant must pay 50% of the agreed costs if he/she terminates the contract between 10 and 5 business days before the first day of training or certification. The participant must pay 100% of the costs if he/she terminates the contract within 5 business days of the first day of training or before the certification examination.
• If the participant wishes to change the training date set in the Softlogic Infosystems Private limited must receive written notice at least 5 business days before the first day of training. The participant will incur no additional costs, and the training will be amended. If Softlogic Infosystems Private limited receives such notice within 5 business days of the first day of training or the certification exam, the participant must pay Softlogic Infosystems Private limited 50% of the agreed upon costs as a processing fee.
• All training documents are intended for the exclusive personal use of the participant. The participant recognizes Softlogic Infosystems Private limited copyright and therefore the exclusive distribution rights and right of use of training documents and software. In addition, the participant recognizes all of Softlogic Infosystems Private limited brand, trademark, name, and patent rights to the software and related documents. The participant may not remove, modify, or render unrecognizable copyright indications or indications of property rights.
• Claims for damages by the participant against Softlogic Infosystems Private limited are subject to a limitation period of one month from the date on which the right arose, not with standing shorter legal limitation periods. The participant must obtain prior written permission from Softlogic Infosystems Private limited to transfer all rights stipulated in the policies.